- Reflecting the date the contact was received by Safe Families.
- This field is used to record the Referral accepted date and is added when Safe Families have reviewed the referral form, ensured all required information has been received and that the requested support is within our means to provide.
- Used to record the date of the first Initial Visit to the family made by Safe Families.
- The earliest date a request for support was posted out to volunteers.
- The earliest date a volunteer was matched as available and willing to support the family.
- The earliest date a volunteer was linked up to support the family.
- Linked dates for volunteers where support was later closed as Support did not start are not included.
Posted, Matched and Linked dates are populated based on information from the assignments against the referral. See Assignments for more information.
- The Supported field represents the date a volunteer initially started directly supporting the family.
By default, the Supported field will show the date the SFFC Support Provided toggle is switched on but can be updated here directly.
- Reflects the date that was set when the referral was closed.